Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Gregory Wasatch Daypack

My old hydration pack is over 10 years-old and is very limiting in the amount of kit I can lug around.
This pack actually belongs to my wife, but she has let me use it a few times and I've been converted. The Wasatch is beyond roomy. It has pockets in pockets and
I can carry more than enough for a run or a day hike in addition to a three litre water bladder. The mesh pockets on the belt an the side of the pack are easily accessible and add to the overall 12L capacity of the bag. All the marketing mentions the body hugging design and it didn't disappoint. I wore it recently on a five hour adventure without hardly even noticing its presence. I went through six litres of water, but the balance was superb. Apparently hydration bags have come along way in the last decade.

PRICE $83 CDN

No comments:

Post a Comment